Adult color books are becoming more and more popular, and while we can all start with some stress reduction, not all of us can afford to buy them.
So we have collected for you several mandala templates that you can print and color!
With the Coloring you can unlock your creative potential. Perhaps more important, it helps to relieve tension and anxiety. It unlocks memories of childhood and happy times.
Psychologist Antoni Martínez explains: “I recommend coloring as a relaxation technique. We can use it to enter a creative, free state. It would be best to practice in a quiet environment with chill music. Let the paint and the lines flow. ”
Find the inner order!
Mandalas, what are they?
The word mandala (pronunciation mondahalah) means “circle”. A mandala represents the wholeness, a cosmic diagram that reminds us of our relationship to infinity and extends over and in our body and mind.
The mandalas are circular designs. The term symbolizes that life will never end. Many mandalas have a spiritual meaning for a person or group of people. The Hindus were the first to use a mandala as a spiritual tool, but the mandalas that most people know are Buddhist.
Mandala templates to withstand conflicts and crises
The mandalas are used for meditation purposes and allow individual meditation to become one with the universe.
Create a Mandala
There are a lot of mandalas and their meaning on the internet. Many websites have provided Mandalas for a free copy or download. It is always best to choose the colors intuitively. With the help of the Ghost and Fate magazine you will find the symbolic meaning of different colors and that will help you to make your mandala color choice:
RED for power, energy and passion
PINK for love, intuition and feminine power
ORANGE for creativity, transformation, self-confidence and intuition
YELLOW for learning, wisdom, laughter and happiness
GREEN for physical healing, psychic ability, love of nature and caring
BLUE for emotional healing, inner peace and meditation
PURPOSE for all spiritual things
WHITE for a mental focus
BLACK for mystery, deep thinking and individuality
Mandala templates in healing processes of the soul
How to create a mandala that will make your goals come true? Below are the mandala templates and point by point instructions for this creation:
1. Have some colored pastels or crayons ready. You may also want to start a relaxing music.
2. Imagine your intention, it is much more about abstract goals, e.g. to have a loving relationship with your partner. Consider it for as long as you like, considering how good you will feel when it happens.
3. When you are in mind and body, focus on the colors you feel will be helpful to your purpose. Do you have the ready!
4. Focus on your intention when you start to paint. It might help to repeat the words that express your intention.
5. Let the drawing flow as if it would connect you to the creative source as if it had a life of its own. You may feel inspired to use certain shapes, words, or symbols as the basis for your manifestation mandala, or just let it evolve.
6. Continue to paint the Mandala templates by focusing only on your purpose and how you feel when you finally reach your goal. Stop drawing when distracted by other thoughts or notice that the energy is gone. Give yourself a little bit of time to take a few deep, relaxing breaths. When the power connection returns, keep drawing.